– All test subjects must be clean-shaven
– Subjects should not have smoked for at least an hour before the test
– No eating or drinking is permitted within an hour before the test (except water a few minutes before)
– Subjects must bring necessary items for the test, such as PPE, glasses, etc.
– Face fit testing is crucial as it ensures the proper functioning of face masks. Without a face fit test, a mask may not create a seal on the face, allowing harmful substances to bypass the mask and be inhaled.
– Attending face fit testing protects wearers from hazardous materials, such as construction dust or infections. Wearing correctly fitting RPE is essential to prevent work-related illnesses